Pick a product or article from your MOCE site and quickly make a slick Facebook post linking directly to it.
The new Facebook feature is designed to integrate with your MOCE e-commerce website. For Custom Facebook posts, please ensure that your MOCE custom page has an image placed in the "Open Graph" section of the custom page editor along with a title and description. Contact support for more details here.
- Log into your Digital Dashboard account: https://www.odash.io/
- Click on the "Facebook" menu item in the left column
- Edit an existing post or click on "New+" to create a new post.
- Copy the URL of the product or article from your MOCE site you would like to post.
- Paste the URL in the "MOCE Article or Product URL:" field.
- Click the "Generate" button.
- The fields in the window will populate with information from the link you submitted. You can begin to alter the content of the post in the "Content" field.
- You can set the date you wish to post.
- You can set the time of day to post.
- After you have completed changing or filling in each field, press "Save Changes" button
- And, now you can check that the date/time are correct and it is active "pending" and ready to go